日本語版
最新ニュース
世界

Donald Trumpがイラン貿易国へ経済的制裁を警告しTehranが反発

Poland's foreign ministry has summoned Israel's ambassador in Warsaw, expressing that it was very disappointed after Israel decided against pursuing criminal proceedings over a…

Donald Trumpがイラン貿易国へ経済的制裁を警告しTehranが反発

Poland’s foreign ministry has summoned Israel’s ambassador in Warsaw, expressing that it was very disappointed after Israel decided against pursuing criminal proceedings over a 2024 attack on a volunteer convoy in Gaza that killed a Polish citizen.

Damian Sobol, a volunteer from Przemysl in southeastern Poland, was among seven individuals working for celebrity chef Jose Andres’ World Central Kitchen who died in the April 2024 central Gaza airstrike, an incident that prompted an international outcry.

Donald Trump Truth Social Post on Strait of Hormuz

In response, Tehran’s foreign minister Abbas Araghchi said that the threats would only bring Trump “further defeat” as he struggles to find an exit strategy from an unpopular war. Iran also gave permission to a number of Iraqi tankers to progress through the Strait on Saturday.

Mohammad Baqerzadeh Requests Qatar Transfer Detained Iranian Pilots

An Iranian military official has called on Qatar to transfer detained Iranian pilots to a hospital on land, saying they were being held on water and were in poor physical condition. Tasnim news agency reported that Mohammad Baqerzadeh, commander of the Committee for the Search for Missing Persons of Iran’s Armed Forces General Staff, said the location where the pilots were being held was unsuitable and requested that the International Committee of the Red Cross send an air ambulance to Qatar to expedite the return of injured and sick detainees to Iran.

Qatar denied last week that it was holding Iranian pilots, saying they had violated Qatari airspace earlier this year and failed to respond to attempts to contact them. Doha said it had contacted Iran to coordinate the handover of the remains of one pilot and had invited Tehran to review details of its search and rescue operations, but had received no response. A foreign ministry spokesperson said on Tuesday that the invitation remained open for an Iranian delegation to visit over the pilots issue.

In his latest statement, Mr Baqerzadeh welcomed Qatar’s decision to receive a team of Iranian experts and called on Doha to provide them with the necessary cooperation. Mr Baqerzadeh had previously said an Iranian Air Force expert and fact-finding team had been waiting for months to enter Qatar and accused Qatari officials of repeatedly delaying the investigation.

President Donald Trump cannot let Iran make him look like a loser because his legacy is tied up in the war with the Islamic Republic, a former Fox News personality says. Political commentator Bill O’Reilly, the former host of The O’Reilly Factor, made the remark on Tuesday night as the six-month anniversary of the start of the war draws closer. Appearing on NewsNation’s On Balance, O’Reilly began by saying that he believes the US does have a strategy going forward in the conflict with Iran.

Two men and a teenage boy have admitted taking part in an arson attack on the UK office of a Persian media company.

Mohsen Rezaei Warns of Earthquake-Like Retaliation

Iran’s security chief Mohsen Rezaei has threatened earthquake-like retaliation should US president Donald Trump take any further action. Tehran has also cautioned its Gulf neighbours against joining Donald Trump’s “economic D-Day” sanctions after the US said it would look to hit Iran’s financial interests.

Iran Faces ‘Economic D-Day’ | Trump Warns Countries Supporting Tehran
執筆者について: nipponese

Nipponese News編集部は、国内外のニュースを日本語で分かりやすくお届けします。